This year has been filled with many events and responsibilities – Full-time employment, school, graduation, trip to Hawaii, marriage, moving – all of these are great; and all of these have helped contribute to a backlog of several thousand, unsorted, unedited, unblogged photographs. Over the last month I have removed the un’s from the aforementioned photographs, resulting in over one hundred that I’d like to show to you. These photographs are of my trip to Hawaii, my marriage, honeymoon, and various other things that I have seen during the last 6 months.
Starting with this post, I am going to begin posting several photographs every day; making up for all the posts I should have made earlier this year.
Don’t be shy – I welcome your thoughts, critique, and compliments – I’d love for you to comment.
To stay up-to-date, you can:
- Subscribe to my RSS feed: JordanOgren.com/feed
- View my posts as Notes on Facebook: Facebook.com/JordanOgren – Notes
- Follow me on Twitter: Twitter.com/JordanOgren
- If you’re into Flickr, you can do that to: Flickr.com/photos/jordanogren
- Or just visit the site directly when you remember: JordanOgren.com
Now, enough of the shameless advertising. Here’s one more photograph…
This is my friend Joe Derse, and his mother; he graduated this May.